Ready to join the Fuzic team?
Check out our current openings:
Fuzic is looking for a Sales Development Representative to identify prospective clients, develop strong sales leads and secure product demonstration appointments for Sales Executives. As the initial point of contact with prospective clients, the Sales Development Representative is expected to embody confidence and professionalism and exude a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate would be a team player who is driven by a fearless hunger for sales and thrives on identifying the “right people” and forging relationships with decision makers.
- Become an expert in assigned sales vertical(s)
- Proactively identify prospective clients through industry research
- Connect with prospects through phone, email and social media channels
- Frame Fuzic as the solution to on-site marketing problems by clearly and quickly articulating Fuzic’s value propositions
- Book prospective clients for product demonstration appointments with Sales Executives
- Work closely with Sales Executives
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- A passion for making professional contacts
- Ability to quickly learn technology and speak with confidence about Fuzic
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and by phone
- Accountable for results
- A team player with a willingness to be coached
- A self-starter who works with a sense of urgency and thrives in an agile environment
If you think “music” when you hear Fuzic, you’re on the right track, but that’s only the beginning. Fuzic turns on-site airspace into a marketing machine by fusing music and messaging. Our SaaS application gives businesses the ability to create and control engaging atmospheres unique to their brand.
We’re a quickly growing startup whose 15+ innovative employees are driven by the mantra “Go Turbo!” Always striving for improvement, we work hard and have a lot of fun along the way. Located in Fishers, Ind., we’re led by experienced and proven entrepreneurs and veterans of Central Indiana’s tech scene.
We expect tremendous growth over the coming months, and we want to add employees who are ready to take a wild ride. If you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company, Fuzic’s the place to be.
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuzic is always looking to expand its network of professional voice talent. Think you have what it takes to join the team? Send your demo and resume to email@example.com.