Vibenomics is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and pro-active individual to work on our Advertising Sales Team and become part of the Vibe Tribe! Our Advertising Sales Development Representative (ASDR) serves an important role in generating leads, building relationship, qualifying opportunities and meeting sales targets for advertising revenue on the Vibe On Network.
The Vibe On Network is a virtual ‘radio station’ each Vibenomics customer has created within their businesses and wants our team to find ‘advertisers’ to be on their ‘radio station’. The ASDR will sell advertising to other businesses that want to tap into the consumers that visit the Vibenomics customer locations. Typical Vibe On locations have many locations nationally, regionally, or locally with a large volume of customer traffic/door swings.
- Generate leads and close deals for the sale of advertisements on the Vibe On Network.
- Qualify leads and potential advertising clients to ensure:
- The potential advertising client has an interest in advertising on available Vibe On Networks (or potential networks).
- The Vibe On Network Partner allows advertisements that match with advertiser’s products/services to be streamed over their Vibe On Network.
- Ability to generate proposals to both national and local advertisers
- Keep accurate records within Salesforce for lead generation, forecasting, inventory/contract management and pipeline reporting.
- Ensure clear communication occurs between the Vibe On Network Partner and the advertising client to form a positive, mutually beneficial relationship.
- Provide guidance on the most valuable and available Vibe On Networks that would be a fit for the advertising client.
- Attend trade shows or conferences to network and solicit potential advertising clients
- Meet and/or exceeds monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Indianapolis based – preferred. Remote will be considered for those who have existing contacts
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to learn and retain information in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work independently and/or as a part of a team
- Ability to meet sales goals and tight deadlines
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately15-25%)
- Understanding of technology, tablet devices and marketing
- Prior experience in a sales role desired
- Past experience in radio a plus
- Past experience using Salesforce or another comparable CRM
Interested in applying for this position? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.